September 14, 2019

Unbelievable People

There are all sorts of people out there. Some are clever, kind and considerate, others are a bit thick, abrasive and aggressive. We have to deal with them all...

Here is the latest gem I got in my inbox:



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. This website looks like fraud.
2. If this is a legit website and company I want to inquire what is the gel insert? You should explain what gel insert means on the web page. 
3. I want the Diamomnd stitch classic brown seat for a 2018 Thruxton R.
4. How long does it take to receive seat?
Please get back to me asap or I will seek another company for custom seat.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hilarious.
I've answered with the only logical reply: Please, feel free to seek another company.

Not long after I got a reply from this "gentleman":



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after several attempts to reach this company, this is the first response I receive... (LIAR, this was his first email...I checked!)

No wonder why I had my concerns....(because you're a moron)

Great way to run your business!

I will happily post your response on trustpilot, facebook and everywhere else I can. (Now he's threatening to slander my company!)

Here I’ll type in my status as well since I’m using my personal and not my professional business email. 


Best Regards,

D. M.
CEO & Founder Mxxxxx & Gxxxx Insurance Agency. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did have a reply for him, but in the end I decided not to poke the nutter further.

Some people....



No comments: