October 14, 2011

Kawasaki ER6-n 2012

There's only one other bike I considered getting besides the Yamaha SR, the Kawasaki ER6-n 650.
The big bike market in Thailand is being crippled by massive taxes and import duties, that's why there are so many unregistered big bikes in Thailand. The ER6n, along with it's bigger brother the Versys, are 2 exceptions because they're assembled in Thailand and come with a very reasonable price tag. This, and the fact that they're both excellent bikes for both beginners and veterans, are the roots cause for its success amongst Thais and expatriates in Thailand.

I love my SR, but there are times when I look at the ER6-n and dream....

Here are some pictures of the new version 2012. The frame and the swing arm are gorgeous in my opinion.


And here is a short review with video: http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/newsresults/New-bikes/2011/October/oct2111-fully-updated-kawasaki-er-6n-sets-new-standard/



No comments: