March 21, 2013

Heads Up - Italian Holiday 2013

I would like to give everybody a heads up regarding my absence from Thailand from the 19th of April to the 13th of May.
I will be enjoying a (well deserved) break with my family and friends in Italy. I will also work on Project Telos with my good friend Thomas and of course keep you up to date with any progress or set-backs. Hopefully only the former.

The shop will not close during this time and you will be able to order parts and helmets as usual. I have a trusted and competent person in charge while I'm away, but some delays may occur. I will still be glued to the internet though and diligently answer all your emails as usual.

In 1 month's time I will be able to answer the following questions:

1) Has my brother added yet another classic Italian bike to his collection?
2) Has my father added yet another LED array or chromey bit to his Goldwing Christmas tree...eeeh, I mean bike?
3) Will I be able, for the first time since I bought it in December 2012, to ride my Yamaha SR500 and go to one of the biggest bike meetings in South Tyrol on the 1st of May?
4) Will I be able to eat at least 50 pizzas and drink quality beer and wine during my stay and gain not less than 5kg on the scale??

This, and probably more, in about 1 month, so stay tuned and come back to check what's going on.

CIAO




No comments: