December 24, 2013

A visit to my 'tank-guy'

A couple of weeks ago I went to see Mr Mangoon, my aluminium tank manufacturer, but only now I find the time to post the pictures.
Enjoy


Right there at the entrance he had this gorgeous and very rare Honda with 6 glorious cylinders! And look....what's there hiding behind it?



Yes! A nice Ducati Pantah...



Mangoon is making the whole new aluminium bodywork for this beauty.




...and finished!

Soon in the shop: aluminium tanks for Harley Davidson Sportster!


Men at work...





Another rarity in Thailand...




























Yamaha SR aluminium side covers
Find them here: http://omegaracer.com/parts_store/prod_2739442-Yamaha-SR-Aluminium-Side-Covers-Special.html

New Yamaha SR aluminium tank


New! Yamaha SR tank....soon on www.omegaracer.com




Not really my style, but still....

No comments: