March 16, 2012

Yamaha SR Animation

It's finished!

6 days of hard work and 550 pictures later, the Yamaha SR400(S) project is finally completed.
A few weeks ago I got a delivery from Japan, containing 4 boxes of the Aoshima 1995 SR400(S) model, scale 1:12. This is not the ordinary model, but a (S)pecial one, as it includes parts for both the original bike AND a custom tracker version. Custom parts include a long and a short Supertrapp exhaust, small tank, different seat, headlight, handlebar, fenders etc. etc.
It's been great fun to build it. My model sports a handmade leather seat and a Ducati paint job.

If you like it and are interested in a model, I still have a couple up for sale. Drop me a line and I'll get back to you as soon as possible with more info and pictures.









3 comments:

Ben said...

Nice job.

OmegaRacer said...

Thank you. :)

Anonymous said...

That's really neat! Way to go for that model. I admire your persistence.