April 10, 2013

Project Telos - Getting ready for the RMV inspection

Exciting news!
Tomorrow morning Telos has an appointment at the local RMV (Registry of Motor Vehicles) for the vehicle inspection to get her finally registered in Italy.
She's been checked throughout and pampered the whole day today, so hopefully, there won't be any complaints from the authorities tomorrow.
If everything goes by plan, we will get the registration just around the time I will be arriving in Italy. I believe in the power of prayer, so please join me in this crucial time and repeat after me:

Oh Lord of the 2 wheels
you know how it feels
when all you wanna do is ride
but with burocracy you gotta fight
so please let Telos pass the test
and with rubber stamps be blessed
HALELUJA
AMEN
THANK YOU

EDIT 11/04/13
Just got the news that she PASSED!! Thank you for your prayers! ;-)
Next step: insurance.




2 comments:

Cafe-Schrauber said...

She really looks beautiful! I've always a smile in one eye and a tear in the other considering that she will be stripped and rebuilt but go ahead !!!

OmegaRacer said...

I know...I'm the same. If I had the money, I would get another one, but hey....such is life.