November 16, 2013

Elders Helmets are BACK!

After relocating and expanding their production site and stocking up on helmets, ELDERS HELMETS are not only back, but they are stronger than ever.
They come with a range of new products, including cool t-shirts and most importantly 2 new helmets!
More pictures and details coming soon.

So, if you've been waiting to get your hands on an Elders helmet, hop over to my website and choose yours.
http://www.omegaracer.com/parts_store/cat_628140-Custom-Helmets.html


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fairly good post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wished to say that I have really enjoyed studying your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope to learn your post once more soon.

Kind Regards,

James Amparan
source of info

Omega Racer said...

Thank you for your support James. Really appreciate it!