January 6, 2014

and now for something completely different...Puppet Theatre

Granted, this has nothing to do with bikes or Thailand, other than it comes from me.
I post it here because this is my blog and I'm quite proud of my project. So, like it or not, here it is...

I've been asked by a friend who just opened a new English school to build a puppet theater for his students. I thought it was a great idea to combine puppetry and English and I gladly took on the challenge. It took quite some time, but I'm pretty happy with the result and the kids love it too.
Another win-win situation! :-)


First drafts:


Mock up with cardboard

mock up with plywood

Cutting out the butterfly wings...



The wings were a lot of work

Almost finished
Making of the logo

and BAM...logo

Behind the scenes...

BAM...Foldable puppet theatre


In its new home.


With the happy new owner



And this is what it's all about.


1 comment:

Ben said...

Looks great Markus, you done well. Bet the kids are happy with it!