April 6, 2015

Sunmaster 14 - part 3 or Here we go again....

If you've followed the start of my project bike called Sunmaster 14 on a Yamaha SR400 base, you'll know that it hasn't been an easy one. I've been dramatically let down TWICE by the powdercoating shop, who not only fucked up (excuse the language) the job twice, but actually stripped all the threads present on the frame. Some I fixed, others will be fixed as I go along with the build. I even bought a Tap and Die set....

Well, the frame has been sitting for a couple of weeks, as I was too busy to work on it and guess what....
the color is breaking loose once again. There's no other option as to get it done again. This time however, I will select the shop veeery carefully. Already got a few leads to professional shops in Bangkok, Pattaya and Chiang Mai.


No comments: