July 13, 2011

SR Memorabilia

This is my little collection of SR memorabilia.

A working SR table clock, bought for 100Baht (about 2.50Euros) at Bang Saen Bike Week.



Aoshima SR400 ('96 model), scale 1/12, bought online from Japan for 1000Baht and assembled by yours truly.



By the way, I still have a brand new box. I was trying to sell it, but I'll probably end up making a replica of my bike, once it comes back from the painter, that is....

SR400 paper model. You can download the plans to make your own here:



Custom made SR engraved leather key chain, 100Baht I think, bought at Ratchada Night Market in Bangkok. More about this and other markets next time.


Maybe my wife is right after all when she says I'm obsessed with my bike?!?............naaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1 comment:

Kf6vci said...

Whoa - you are off to a good start!
Keep up the good work, buddy!
Chris