June 22, 2012

A Visit To ELDERS HELMETS

Today my wife and I decided to blow some money on a romantic evening, but being the practical man that I indeed am, I did a little detour to visit my friend at Elders Helmets. 6 months ago he started building his helmets and they're already hugely successful in Thailand and throughout Asia, especially Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore. 

Of course I couldn't leave before buying a new helmet!

the good thing about these helmets are that they come in 4 sizes: S,M,L and XL. So, despite my amazing intelligence, my head is rather small and I had always difficulty finding a helmet that would fit me. Until now, that is.

Check out the huge range of Elder Helmets!
http://omega-racer.blogspot.com/p/elders-helmet.html







Actually, I liked them so much that I decided to offer them for sale here shortly. Stay tuned and check the top of my blog for the newcomers. They'll blow your head away! ;-)

After the pleasure, the work......ops, I mean after the work the pleasure: off we went to the local fish market, which is something I always look forward to.

please note the very happy fly in the middle


please note the very sad crab in the middle



still doubting about who the boss is?

romantic sunset in gold

romantic sunset, in tekkknicolor


No comments: