May 11, 2012

Bike Meeting, Bruneck 1st of May

Every year on the first of May there is a big bike meeting in Bruneck, a small city in SouthTyrol (Italy) surrounded by beautiful mountains and inviting valleys. Truly a biker heaven.
This year was very special to me, as my whole family decided to do the 2 hour trip. I am lucky enough to have a brother with several special classic bikes in his garage and had the privilege to ride his BMW R69S. He opted for his latest love: the superb Moto Guzzi LeMans 850, while my dad rode his beloved Honda Goldwing 1800.
It was a great day: lots of cool bikes, great roads, great food and wine (just a little ;-) ) and a decent weather. 




The Goldwing: not really my cup of tea, but daddy gets my respect. He rides at least 5 times more than I do!

can you feel the excitement?!?

my wife approves

this one too

...but this one's the BEST!

hmmmm

missed my beloved Yamaha SR left in Thailand, but at least I had my t-shirt :-)

proud bikers



Lambretta

Moto Guzzi Nuovo Falcone

MV Agusta F4


a BMW copy by URAL






Moto Guzzi Nuovo Falcone Militare

ex East Germany car called Trabant or "Trabbie"

VW Boogie


the perfect German breakfast





MotoGuzzi California


Piaggio Ape, one of the few remaining alive



These Goldwing riders have peculiar tastes





BMW R100S...great bike

the legendary FIAT 500 (cinquecento), this one's a bit pimped up





Gilera


Ducati Diavel....don't like it


2 beautifully restored Moto Guzzi Falcone

the mightiest of the Monster family

fantastic design

Jeep

Citroen

off for some lunch

speechless

my biker family!

I'm so happy :-)))

back home



No comments: