October 5, 2013

Kawasaki W650 Aluminium Tank

I don't like routine and monotony; I think it's poison for the soul. For me, a day without working on a project or following my passions is a wasted day.

In line with this sentiment, I always try to find ways to improve the shop and expand on the variety of parts I offer for sale.

Today, I'd like to introduce a new member of the family, so to speak...the Kawasaki W650 aluminium tank.

This tank follows the original shape of the W650 tank and comes in 2 versions:
  • with the original brackets for the rubber tank pads
  • smooth, without the brackets
The aluminium is 2.5mm thick and the tank's capacity is about 15liters. The tank comes with a petcock and a lockable lid with 2 keys.
All our tanks have been pressure-tested with about 3bar and are carefully packed to withstand international transit.

Other tank styles from the Yamaha SR line-up, can also be made for the W650. Please drop me an email and we'll try to work something out.

For more information and pictures, visit the shop at:

STANDARD VERSION







-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SMOOTH VERSION







No comments: