September 24, 2011

India on an Enfield

Ever wanted to have the adventure of a lifetime and ride across some spectacular landscapes? Ever looked at the news and wondered how you can make a difference to make this world just a little better?

Well, the Australian Kenneth Maginnity found out how. He's planning to ride across India on a vintage Royal Enfield. Follow him here: http://www.indiaonanenfield.org/index.html





"This is a journey I have dreamt of for a many years, the time has come to stop dreaming and start riding. In May 2012, I will fly to Delhi, India to begin my journey.
I'll be riding approximately a 6000km/3500mile across India, from Delhi to Kolkata. Along the way I will be traveling through Kashmir, on to Rajasthan, back to Delhi, over the Ganges River, up to Kathmandu and end my journey in Kolkata
I am excited... I can't wait to see the breath taking scenery, to connect with the Indian people along the way, to eat the exotic foods and experience the fascinating Indian culture."
_______________________________________________________________________________
All donations will go to endpoverty.org

Let's give him a hand to fulfill his dream. I've done my part. Are you going to do yours?
http://www.indiaonanenfield.org/index.html

No comments: